Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church (PRBC) is a church that loves God and his people. We endeavor to win souls for Christ by Developing a People of Prayer, Power, and Praise for the Advancement of the Kingdom of God. That is our vision and purpose!
PRBC has a dynamic worship experience, full of excitement and power, join us each Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
PRBC is a people of prayer. If you are in need of prayer, we have prayer counselors equipped to minister to you.
PRBC is a people of power. With the addition of our new Education Wing, we are committed to educating God’s people. Our Corporate Bible Study offers classes for all ages throughout the week designed to enhance your Christian education experience. Please join us Sundays at 9am and Wednesdays at 12 noon and 7pm.
PRBC is a people of praise. Praise is our answer to God’s free gift in Jesus the Christ!
PRBC is a community of believers who are set out to Advance the Kingdom of God!
Come join us!
A People of Prayer, Purpose, Power, and Praise Advancing the Kingdom of God.
Empowering Generations Through the Love of God to be Transforming Agents in the World.
What We Believe
• The new birth is a requirement to be saved and to become a member of the body of Christ. (John 3:3; John 3:16; Romans 10:9-10; I John 1:1-10)
• The Bible is the authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
• The family is God’s primary holy base of operation. (Genesis 4:26; Joshua 24:15)
• Giving and forgiving are inseparable and are the supreme examples of real love that express the way of God. (Luke 6:38; Acts 20:35; Matthew 6:15; Luke 17:3,4)
• Praise and worship is what we do and who we are. (Psalm 100)
• Each individual has a stewardship to God. (Luke 6:38; Luke 16:1-4; 1 Corinthians 4:2)
• The rapture of the Church. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
• A grace-centered church. (Romans 6:14)
• Presenting the gospel in ways all people can understand. (1 Chronicles 12:32)
• We value giving our best to God and giving Him first place in our lives. (Colossians 3:23-24; Matthew 6:33)
• Prayer is the life force of the body. (Philippians 4:6)
• We fellowship and have fun. (Mark 6:31; Acts 2:42)
• We minister to our seasoned saints and remember the roots of our past. (Psalm 71:9; Deuteronomy 8:1-20)
• We train and disciple our youth in order to preserve their values and expand their vision and purpose. (Matthew 28:19,20)
• We spread the gospel outside the walls of the church and give to charitable causes dedicated to improving the quality of life.(Acts 1:8, Luke 6:38)
TWC (Together We Can) is our on-going capital campaign to expand our ministry base and current ministry campus for future growth.